Information Disclosure Under the "Personal Information Protection Law"
1. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
(1) We use personal information acquired and "retained personal data" for the following purposes:
A. For recruitment services such as announcement of employment examination, interview date, selection results
B. For announcement of date and place and confirming participation of a variety of seminars held by IT-Com
C. For employee management regarding salary, social insurance, welfare benefits, and personnel evaluation etc.
D. For responding to inquiry related to our services, and request for information materials or quotation
E. For contacting partner companies
F. For responding to request for disclosure of retained personal data
(2) Personal information acquired in a process of conducting entrusted business (call center business etc.) will be used by call center business.
(3) IT-Com receives entrustment from insurance companies (non-Life Insurance companies etc.) and will use personal information for providing a variety of products and services of those insurance companies.
For conducting business which is entrusted by a client, conversation contents with customers conducted over the telephone may be recorded in writing or in a form of voice etc. based on the entrustment contract. The contents of recording will be used for training purposes such as confirming conversation contents and improving quality of services.
2. Provision to a Third Party
IT-Com will manage retained personal information in an appropriate manner, and we will not provide personal information to a third party except the following cases:
- Cases in which the consent of the individual concerned has been obtained.
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is based on the laws.
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is especially necessary for improving public hygiene or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state institution, a local public body, or an individual or entity entrusted in executing the operations prescribed by laws and in which obtaining the consent of the person might impede the execution of the operations concerned.
3. Handling of Sensitive Information
IT-Com will not obtain the consent in the case we handle personal information including specific sensitive information in entrusted businesses such as political opinions, conscience (religion, beliefs, and creed), labor union membership, race and ethnic group, family origin and legal domicile, health care, sex life, and criminal background.
4. Procedure Regarding Disclosure of Personal Information
IT-Com will appropriately respond to requests for disclosure, correction, addition, deletion and suspension of use and provision of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Disclosure and Others") from an applicant oneself (including an agent; hereinafter the same shall apply) in accordance with Personal Information Protection Law through the following procedures:
(1) Inquiries About Disclosure and Others
Contact the Personal Information Desk (see below)
(2) Procedure for Disclosure and Others
- A. Please contact the Personal Information Desk by phone or fax
- B. We will send you prescribed document. Please return the document by registered mail after filling in the predetermined items with identity verification documents (see (3) below) and handling fees (see (4) bellow) enclosed.
Please make sure to send them by simple registered mail to avoid future troubles.
(3) Identity Verification Documents
Any one of a copy of driver's license, medical insurance certificate, passport or certificate of residence (issued within three months).
B. Proxy Application
In a case of a legal representative, a copy of (a) and (b) as described below are needed.
In a case of privately appointed agent, all the documents listed below are needed.
- (a) A documentary proof of authority of statutory representation (issued within three months)
Any one of a copy of certificate of residence, family register, or certificate of the registered matters
- (b) Identity verification document of a legal representative
Any one copy of documents described under (3)-A.
A letter of attorney (needs to be signed and affixed with a legal seal by an applicant)
A certificate of a seal impression on a letter of attorney, identity verification document of a privately appointed agent
(Any one copy of documents described under (3)-A.)
Black out permanent address on a copy of driver's license. However, do not black out if the address is written as "same as above."
(4) Handling Fee
1,000 yen (postage stamp) per application will be charged as a fee for disclosure among other applications.
Please send a fee along with an application form. Please also note that the paid handling fee will not be returned regardless whether disclosed or not.
(5) Non-disclosure of Information
In the following cases, we will not comply a request for disclosure.
When the application can not be taken, the reason will be informed in writing.
A. In the case of insufficient paperwork
B. In the case that identification of applicant or proxy applicant is not successful
C. Personnel information
(6) Personal Information Obtained in the Process of Application
Personal information obtained in the process of request for Disclosure and Others will be used only for the purpose of Disclosure and Others, and all the sent documents will be destroyed safely and quickly upon completion of the process.
5. Personal Information Desk
(1) If you have any questions about disclosure or correction of personal information, please contact us at the Personal Information Desk below.
- Inquiries About Personal Information
Personal Information Desk
Contact Information: Phone +081-(0)11-233-0021 FAX +081-(0)11-233-0033
(2) Authorized Personal Information Protection Organization
IT-Com is a target entity of an authorized personal information protection organization below authorized by the Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry under Article 37 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- Name of Authorized Personal Information Protection Organization: Japan Institute for Promotion of Digital Economy and Community (JIPDEC)
Contact for Resolution of Complaints: PrivacyMark Promotion Center, Personal Information Protection Consultation Service Office
Address: Roppongi First Building 12F, 1-9-9 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0032, Japan
Phone: 081-(0)3-5860-7565 0120-700-779
6. Chief Privacy Officer
- IT-Communications Inc.
Emiko Suzuki, Director and General Manager
- Contacts: Phone 081-(0)11-233-0021 FAX 081-(0)11-233-0033
7. Letter of Consent Regarding Job Application and Personal Information