Personal Information Protection Policy
Our company gains customer's trust, which is one of our most important concerns in all company activities, through its advanced call center and related business as an information-processing service company. We recognize that we have an important social responsibility to ensure that all private information of customers as well as of our employees which comes into our possession is dealt with in a secure and safe manner. Moreover, the following policies are enacted to ensure appropriate compliance with our stated security commitments.
- In the case that customers' individual information is collected, used, or offered, during the process of carrying out operations, we clarify the purpose and limit its usage to the achievement of the stated purpose. We also take measures to prevent the use of such information for purposes other than those stated.
- We comply with laws and regulations relating to protection of personal information and other guidelines which are set by the government.
- We take all reasonable and appropriate measures to prevent and/or correct any leak, loss, or damage of personal information, in addition to taking safety measures.
- We will make efforts to manage personal information appropriately by implementing educational campaigns to our employees and appointing managers as well.
- We have a special section set up where responsible persons respond rapidly to requests and complaints from customers in regard to personal information we collect and use.
- We pursue appropriate protection and management of information asset including protection of personal information responding to customers' needs and social situation, and improve the contents continuously by reviewing our actions regarding personal information protection management systems.
- Personal Information Inquiry
- Department in Charge: Administration Department
Enacted: August 1, 2003
Final Revised: August 21, 2012
Takashi Ishihara, President and CEO, Representative Director